Social Media Jumpstart Program includes setup, branding, and integration of business social media accounts.
It's pretty easy to jump in and start using social media. Businesses recognize the important role that social media is playing in helping customers find their businesses. The Changescape Social Media Jumpstart Program is designed for businesses who are just getting started with social media, as well as those businesses who have been using it for a while but want to take things to the next level.
Social media is not hard to do, but it is hard to do right. The first thing to do is to make sure that the social media accounts are set up properly, and include consistant branding across social media sites and the website. These sites include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
After everything is set up properly, it is important that everything is integrated to work together as a force multiplier for your website.
The Changescape Social Media Jumpstart Program includes:
- Set up of a Business Twitter Account
- Custom branded Twitter Background
- Recommendation of who to follow
- Set up Business Facebook Page
- Banner Profile Picture
- Custom Welcome Tab (Like Gate), with either a welcome video, email signup, or offer (e.g. coupon or download)
- Create Facebook social plug-in code to add to website
- Create Business YouTube Channel
- Custom branded YouTube Background
Social Media Coaching
- Four 30-minute Social Media Coaching Sessions
- Sessions must be used within 60 days of start.
Let Changescape take care of this for you! All for $450
Social media consultations and labs are conducted over the phone and over the web. In person sessions are also available for an additional charge.
Need more help with social media, or don't have the time and/or expertise to do it yourself? Check out Changescape's Social Media Management or Changescape' Social Media Coaching services and download our whitepaper on "7 Reasons You Need a Social Media Manager Right Now".